*******

*******
A SAUDADE É A NOSSA ALMA DIZENDO PARA ONDE ELA QUER VOLTAR...

segunda-feira, 12 de julho de 2010

"We don't love to be loved; we love to love."



My Adele, why is there no word for this but joy? Is it because there is no power in human speech to express such happiness?

The sudden bound from mournful resignation to infinite felicity seemed to upset me. Even now I am still beside myself and sometimes I tremble lest I should suddenly awaken from this dream divine.

Oh, now you are mine! At last you are mine! Soon -- in a few weeks, perhaps, my angel will sleep in my arms, will awaken in my arms, will live there.

All your thoughts at all moments, all your looks will be for me; all my thoughts, all my moments, all my looks, will be for you!

My Adele!


Victor Hugo


Tua!

1 comentário:

Mr. Mojo Risin' disse...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jgbk8jkWp4