*******

*******
A SAUDADE É A NOSSA ALMA DIZENDO PARA ONDE ELA QUER VOLTAR...

terça-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2011

É por tirar fotos destas e ler frases como aquela...

...que se perdem telemóveis!



"Now the sun's coming up, I'm riding with Lady Luck, freeway cars and trucks,
Stars beginning to fade, and I lead the parade
Just a-wishing I'd stayed a little longer,
Oh, Lord, let me tell you that the feeling's getting stronger.

And it's six in the morning, gave me no warning; I had to be on my way.
Well there's trucks all a-passing me, and the lights are all flashing,
I'm on my way home from your place."



(Um obrigada especial à senhora do guarda-chuva maior que um pequeno barco que se deu ao trabalho de devolver o telemóvel perdido à pessoa despistada que eu sou!!!)

1 comentário:

Mr. Mojo Risin' disse...

valeu a pena my jersey girl... valeu a pena, caralho!!!!!!!